Job Details 職位詳情
We are a leading jewelry trading group based in Hung Hom, supplying to jewelry retailers and brands around the world. We invite interested candidates to join our team.
• Handle full set of drawings and sketches
• Responsible for jewelry development and follow up with factory product development and support teams
• Conduct research and analyze trends for new designs and collections
• Collaborate with team to ensure all design projects are finished on schedule
• Communicate closely with customers, buyers, designers, or product developers to ensure design responsibilities and expectations are met or exceeded
• Minimum 2 years of experience in jewelry design
• Good hand-sketch and technical drawing skills
• Higher diploma or above in Jewelry Design or related discipline
• Strong fashion and styling sense and understands trends
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin.
• Attention to details and able to meet tight deadlines
• Knowledge in design software such as Rhino, Photoshop & Illustrator preferred
We offer bank holidays, 11 days annual leave, performance bonus, double pay, MPF, medical coverage, to suitable candidates.
Interested parties please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application (FULL RESUME with present & expected salary, example of design work , state of availability).
All personal information collected will be treated as confidential and be used for recruitment purposes only.
Contact Information 聯絡資料
寶石首飾 Gemset Jewelry
半寶石首飾 Semi-precious stone Jewelry
珍珠首飾 Pearl Jewelry
K金首飾 Gold Jewelry
翡翠首飾 Jadeite Jewelry
純銀首飾 Silver Jewelry
人造首飾 Synthetic Jewelry